Prospective trainees who wish to acquire a formal Level 1& 2 and 3 qualification need to adhere to the following application guidelines:
- Submit proof of Namibian Citizenship with the application;
- Have proficiency in English(Speak, Read, Write);
- Proficiency in numerical skills is a must;
- Education level(school) must be sufficient to cope with the curriculum;
- Outgoing and pleasant personality;
- Neat and well-groomed appearance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Trainee recruitment is prioritised to the rural areas of Namibia(not exclusively though).
Written applications will be accepted annually in October and are to be accompanied by the following:
- A handwritten letter of motivation including your personal history(parents, family, etc);
- A certified copy of Namibian ID or passport;
- An up-to-date CV, with a recent photograph(portrait(, including parent and/or guardian contact details;
- Testimonial from your most recent school, tertiary institution or employer.
You are required to hand deliver to post your application, together with relevant documents to:
The Wolwedans Foundation
P. O . Box 5048
36 Bismarck Street
Alternatively you can also email your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org